Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pastel Pink...



Top:Zara
Jeans: Gap
Belt:Primark

And the good weather continues. With this unusual weather I feel the need to spend every spare second outside soaking up the sun that is so rare in this country. Unlike Europeans we Scots do not take the sun for granted and I couldn't help laugh at the outfits that people had chosen today. The shorts were out as were the strapless tops and even a few burnt shoulders were on show. People had dusted off their flip flops and sunglasses and ice cream sales must have risen by at least 100%. But I can hardly blame them because we all know that this is our summer and we need to make the most of it. Come July/August the clouds and rain will have settled over this country and we will all be cancelling our rather optimistic plans to go to the beach and wishing we had booked a holiday somewhere a bit more tropical...even if it was just the south of England.
This outfit I'm posting today is not what I wore today but an outfit I sported at the weekend. I love these jeans so much and you can't see in the pictures but they are ankle grazers. I spent weeks looking for the perfect pair of pink jeans as I was extremely fussy about the colour. It was down to pure chance that I happened to walk past gap and spot these on the day that they were offering 30% off denim!

10 comments:

  1. You look fantastic I love the jeans! I know what you mean as soon as the sun comes out its tops off bellys out! I live up north too so I've been making the most of it! Enjoy the sun while it lasts!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey and the pink together! And the lace detail on the jumper too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much :D the jeans are so lovely!! :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! Now following you!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really cute blog! I look forward to your new posts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is adorable from what I've seen so far! I just followed you :)
    love your outfit here, those pants are an amazing color and the lace detail in your top is gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i love the grey and pink- i know i would never be able to pull that off like you do! I love the colors~ You put them together all so well, and you're so pretty too. So glad that I clicked on your blog, and stumbled upon it, i love your taste. Would love to follow you, hope you follow me too! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and soft color combo. The lace detail makes this extra special!

    I just ran across your blog and am excited I did! I'll be following along now :)

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie
    thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jeans are a really cute colour!

    http://dress-you-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete