Tuesday 27 March 2012

Start of something new...

A blog. A diary. An account. A personal recollection. I've not quite decided what this is but I do know that it is somewhere for me to record outfits and write posts...or rather ramble. I suppose I should say why I have started a blog, what it will contain and perhaps introduce myself.
Firstly I have decided to attempt to write a blog because I would like to improve my writing skills (what little skill there is) and I hope one day to become a journalist and well, everyone has to start somewhere.
What will this blog contain? Goodness knows. I do intend to write about fashion and post outfits but if I am honest I'm not very good and sticking to things so I may go a little of subject sometimes...most of the time.
Lastly my name is Cara, I am sixteen and I live in Scotland. I live in a rural town and I enjoy photography and of course shopping. What can I say I am just your average teenager really with dreams and ambitions of conquering...something. What that something is though waits to be seen but whatever I decide to do I intend to work hard and do something worthwhile with my life.

Cara x

No comments:

Post a Comment