Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Sun Has Got His Hat On...



Top:Zara
Jeans:New Look
Belt:Primark

This is practically unheard of in Scotland. Three days of glorious sunshine and warmth. For the first time in ages I have been able to exit my house wearing a t-shirt... and I didn't even feel the need to take a cardigan in case of a sudden chill. Of course it's not due to last with my ipod kindly reminding me of the plummeting temperatures due this weekend and even forecasting snow although I'm not convinced the change in temperature will be that drastic.
With the weather being as summer like as we get in Scotland I decided to hunt out a top I had bought for spring this year. I think it is a very clever top ( if a top can be such a thing). It combines two of this seasons trends in one: pastel and sporty. The rounded neck and meshing give it that sporty feel especially when I teamed it with plimsolls and it is a rather nice pastel green colour. In fact it reminds me of mint ice cream perfect for this blazing heat. I was a bit boring though and just wore it with a pair of pale blue jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment