Friday 20 July 2012

Your head is with the stars





Shorts- H&M
Shoes- New Look
Top- Zara
Belt- H&M
Nails- Minx

Summer holidays are definitely a test to see a) how imaginative you are and b) how exciting your life is. So with that in mind I have discovered that I am neither imaginative or someone who leads an exciting life. Today I did attempt to be a little imaginative though...well actually I'm just trying really hard to keep myself busy. So after buying a bunch of ingredients I have spent all day making a Hawaiian cake and chocolate caramel slices. Sounds good right? Seriously that is another thing about the summer holidays they make you fat! I can't be the only person who just sits and eat when they get bored and I've been working quite a lot ( I work in a cake shop) and they keep giving me free cakes! So maybe to occupy the rest of my time I should be doing something active to balance out the eating...maybe.

23 comments:

  1. nice shorts!
    xx
    www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh man, you've made me really want some caramel shortbread now! Holidays are definitely designed to be food fests, I'm really not sure how else you're meant to fill the time!
    Love your outfit aswell :)
    Kaz x
    sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, especially the printed shorts!
    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look,verry nice short!
    Thanks for the lovly commnet on my blog!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cake bars look scrumptious! Love the look xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts. The print is so cute. AND yum, that looks so good. Mmm, mmm, mmm!


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake looks very delicious, and I love your shorts!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog and your cake seems delicious, it make me hungry. Would you like to follow each other??

    http://luxurylavishlife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your shorts! and hot shoes girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna bake too now that i have a day off and nothing better to do .. great outfit tho #loveit

    ReplyDelete
  11. To prove how super not exciting my life is, I've been at work everyday of the summer holidays so far! I wanna work in a cake shop, that sounds awesome! And those caramel chocolate slices look amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty, the caramel slices look so amazing!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the zebra print shorts! Super cute :)

    simplyme93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this outfit!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/double-neon.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I love your minx toes!! :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. those shorts are sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a doll face! i adore your shorts <3 followed you now! hope you can check out mine, too. i would love to follow each other! xx

    http://nicoleperezxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete